Meet The Doctor
Dr. Roger S. Jaynes is a native of the Carolinas and has been treating patients at Augusta Street Clinic for the past 23 years. A graduate of the University of South Carolina, Dr. Jaynes initially worked as a social worker. After seeing certain patients show no improvement from conventional medicine, he thought there must be some other way. While battling his own digestive tract problems, Dr. Jaynes was introduced to a naturopathic doctor who treated him with homeopathic remedies that eliminated his digestive issues. Dr. Jaynes was intrigued by holistic healing and decided to pursue a career in natural medicine.
After receiving his doctorate from the Sherman College of Chiropractic, he decided to get a post-doctorate degree in homeopathy from Texas Chiropractic College and diplomat status with the National Board of Homeopathic Examiners.
Dr. Jaynes continues to expand his knowledge of the body and how it works, and he has a passion for helping his patients overcome their challenges and take back control of their health.
Education and Affiliations:
- University of South Carolina – B.A., M.S.W.
- Sherman College of Chiropractic – D.C.
- Texas Chiropractic College – Homeopathy
- National Board of Homeopathic Examiners
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- American Association of Integrative Medicine
- NCIMS (North Carolina Integrative Medical Society)
- International College of Homeopathy and Bio-Dynamic Studies